- 123 Lasalle Dr, Bangor, ME 04401
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 1482 Sqft
- WHEN ONLY THE BEST WILL DO! Charming 3 bedroom 2 full bath cape offering first floor living with lots of attention to detail. It is located in one of Bangor's most sought after neighborhoods. The master bedroom on the 1st floor has a full bath. The floor plan is both open and spacious. The kitchen is open to the dining area with a set of sliding glass doors that lead to the rear deck. Two more large bedrooms and bath are located on the 2nd floor. The lower level offers a wonderful family room. There is an elegant f ...
- 51 Irving St, Portland, ME 04103
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2217 Sqft
- 51 Irving St. is a legal 3 unit located in the pocket neighborhood of Bryant Block in Portland, Maine. The neighborhood, right off Ocean Ave., is walking distance to Back Cove, Woodford's Corner, Portland Trails and Ocean Ave. Elementary School. All traffic is neighborhood traffic. There is no local cut-through traffic. Currently, the building is set up as a 2 unit. The first floor is 800 square feet and newly renovated. The kitchen includes new subway tiling, tiled bath; hardwood floors throughout). The first floo ...
- 10 Willow St, Old Town, ME 04468
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1821 Sqft
- Spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bath colonial home has hardwood floors, original woodwork, 1st floor laundry and a new roof in 2019. Kitchen was remodeled 4 years ago with birch wood cabinets. There is a covered porch off the kitchen to enjoy your morning coffee in warmer months. Home sits on a corner lot near town with easy access to shopping, public transportation and the University of Maine and all it has to offer. ''Due to the regulations set forth by the Governor's office and the DECD for showing properties due to COVID ...
- 130 Leighton St, Bangor, ME 04401
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1938 Sqft
- Welcome to Little City, one of Bangor's most sought after neighborhoods. This house is located diagonally across from the park, which has a newly surfaced tennis court. This elegant 4 bedroom, 2 full bath, 1890 Victorian has many untouched original features and boosts period hand carved woodwork and a generous entry foyer with original carved staircase leading to the 2nd floor. The 1st level has a double living room with French doors, formal dining room with 2 detailed built-in China cabinets and custom chair raili ...
- 40 Garland St, Bangor, ME 04401
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2860 Sqft
- Welcome to this 1875 carriage house that was converted into a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath classic colonial. It is an urbanites dream. Walk to downtown Bangor and enjoy all that this location has to offer-- coffee shops, restaurants, library to mention a few. Converted into a charming home in 1922, this lovely colonial has a wide traditional front porch with stately columns that greet you as you approach the main entrance. A generous entry is flanked with a double set of French doors lead you to the spacious living room wit ...
- 121 Maple Shore Ln, Stetson, ME 04488
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 2781 Sqft
- Stunning and spectacular 4 bedroom and 3 baths water front with views from this enchanting custom cottage style home offering 2 master bedroom suites with full baths and skylights. The main design has an open concept with the living room, dining and kitchen combining a ''great room''. Unique moldings and dramatic arches with palladium windows; curved staircase and loft area overlooking a beamed living room with a gas fireplace. Exterior of home has fabulous brick and masonry work with huge 470 s.f. deck overlooking ...